We just got our hands on two images of RIM’s upcoming BlackBerry phone, the BlackBerry Z10.
The source who provided the images says he’s been testing two variants of the phone recently –– one on Verizon and one on AT&T. In one of the photos, you can see Verizon’s branding on the front cover of the phone.
RIM will formally unveil the Z10 and the new BlackBerry 10 operating system at a big press event on January 30.
Here are some initial impressions of the BlackBerry Z10 and BB10 from our source:
- The build quality is really nice. The back cover feels rubbery and snaps on sort of like the back cover on Samsung’s Galaxy S III.
- The screen looks great.
- The web browser is very quick, just as fast as a desktop browser. It also supports Flash.
- You can set up separate profiles for work and personal use. This is good for people who want to use one phone for business and play.
- It integrates with Evernote.
- The new AppWorld store looks a lot like the Google Play store for Android apps.
- It only takes one minute to boot up.
Here are the photos. Our source included an iPhone 4S in between the two BlackBerrys to help you compare sizes.